onsdag, juli 30, 2008

Birthdaycard for a mature woman;)

My finacè's sister is turning 40, so I wanted to make her a proper card. Your life isn't over when you turn that age, and I think it's important to make a point out of that! The fresh lady is from Art Impression and is called "Dotty". I simply love her! She's coloured with distress ink. The paper is from Papirdesign, flowers from Prima, glitterglue from Panduro, brads, rondells and charms are from Unik Hobby. The number is cut out with QK Journal alphabet. On the inside of the card I've used a piece of the paper from the front, I've made a little envelope to the minitag with the sentiment from Stempelglede. The paperswirls are also cut out with the QK. All the other swirls are from Rhonna Farrer.


The front: I've handwritten a sentiment that says; "You don't get older, you only get better!"






The inside:



5 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Hehe! Stilig kort!!:) Og så lekkert du pynter inni kortet også!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Debbie sa...

This Is such a fab image I love it.
Hugs Debbie x

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Oh this is fabulous and I love the great stamp, so funny, Your card has such wonderful details and I also love the inside, Thank you for your congrats earlier, Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, sa...

Fabulous card, I love the image and the inside of the card is so pretty, I love all the details you add

Solveig sa...

Hei!
Takk for koselig hilsen i min blogg!
Så mye fint du har laga!
Ha en fin kveld!