søndag, juli 20, 2008

Weddingcard

I started on this card late last night so I had to finish it today. I struggeled for a while with it, my mind just didn't want to co-operate with me. I finished it at last, not being thrilled about it. Anyway, here it is.
I've used paper from chatter box, the stamp is Lilo and Milo from Rachel Ann Miller, the swirls are from Rhonna Farrer and the sentiment from Magnolia is stamped on vellum. The flowers I got from Unik Hobby, where all the embellishments are from as well. I've decorated the flowers with glitterglue, rondells and pearls. The sentiment on the inside is lifted from "Mammalies utvalgte tekster" (norwegian ones)











3 kommentarer:

Kristin sa...

Det ble kult, Line!!! :D

Murielle sa...

This is very lovely card!!
I love your composition marvellous!
Thanks so much for the nice comments you left in my blog.
Mumur

Unknown sa...

Nydelig kort :) Takk for deltagelsen hos www.scrappoglapp.blogspot.com