onsdag, juli 02, 2008

Time is ticking away...

I've really wanted to make some new cards the last few days, but i've just been too tired. I'm gonna try and find the time some day soon, but in the meantime i've got a new order for 3 weddingcards and a couple of birthdaycards! Just love it! I'm gonna put them in here as soon as they're ready;)
I just have to say that i'm greatful for the comments i get here, and i would love for more of you to leave a trace behind. I find great inspiration in visiting your blogs and admiring your work:)
On friday i'm leaving for Denmark with my maid of honour, and hopefully i'll return home with my weddinggown!!! This is so exciting!!!
I'll be back on track as soon as i can
xoxo

2 kommentarer:

Kristin sa...

Vi er flere i samme båt...
Ønsket om å lage kort ligger og lurer i bakhodet hele tiden, men tiden strekker aldri til!

I dag sovnet Klumpen tidlig, men jeg sitter med en jobbsøknad som MÅ sendes i morgen... Altså, ingen kortlaging i dag...

Kristine sa...

Hei Line!
Takk for søt kommentar på bloggen min! Gleder meg til å se hva du lager med de nye magnolia stemplene;)
Ha en god helg!
Klem fra Kristine=)