onsdag, juli 16, 2008

Pure sweetness

I've been longing to make a card with this incredibly cute stamp from Magnolia for a long time, so today i just did it:) It just puts a smile on my face and makes me feel good inside:)
I've used bazzill, as always, don't remember what the patterned paper is. Swirls from Rhonna Farrer and the sentiment on the tag is from Stempelglede.





The card has a tag saying "Happy birthday"








The inside: The sentiment says: " The world is full of opportunities, seize them!"








The back:

I'm waiting for my personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet, so it's staying naked like this in the meantime;) May put on something more when the time comes


1 kommentar:

Lim sa...

I love it!. Great idea. I love so much this stamp. I 'm working right now in a card with the same image. :))
Hugs,
Lim