fredag, august 01, 2008

Bryllupskort/Weddingcard

I made this card for some friends of our who's getting married this weekend. I lifted the idea from the incredibly talented Camilla, just loved the idea with the little window! I was gonna an other image, but I ended up with this cute couple from Magnolia.
I've used:
-a LOT of the beautiful swirls from Rhonna Farrer
-pearls, flowers from Prima
-glitterglue from Panduro
-brads and rondells from Unik Hobby
-plastic window is made with a cd-cover bought from Biltema
-I've used paper from bazzill, Papirdesign and the red with the white dots is from Dream Street Papers.
-The sentimenst I've used are from Kort i hodet, Norsk Stempelblad and Magnolia.

Now I have to finish packing our suitcase for the 3-day long wedding. Have a good weekend!
Hugs, Line


The front with the heartshaped window:





Push down/up the anchor and it opens...








The inside of the window:






Inside the main card:




3 kommentarer:

Marianne sa...

For et fantastisk nydelig bryllupskort du har laget!!!

Tusen takk for kommentar i bloggen min, jeg er jo rimelig fersk med dette, så det er kjempegøy å se at noen finner veien til min side.

Gleder meg til å titte nærmere på bloggen din:)

Kristin sa...

Åh, det var utrolig stilig! :D
Nok en idé å ta med seg videre! ;)

Camilla sa...

Nyyydelig bryllupkort!! Og så gøy at du fikk ideen til kortet etter å ha sett et kort hos meg!:) Kortet mitt tok evigheter å lage, så tipper du brukte laaang tid med dette også..! Men veldig vakkert!:)
Goklemmer fra Camilla.