fredag, august 22, 2008

Friday Sketchers sketch # 15

Sketch #15
Denne ukes utfordring på Friday Sketchers er en skisse laget av den utrolig flinke kortlageren Mumur fra Frankrike. Jeg rakk ikke legge det inn igår, så jeg håper jeg ikke er for seint ute...
This weeks challenge on Friday Sketchers is a sketch made by the amazingly talented cardmaker Mumur from France. I didn't have the time to make my entry yesterday so I hope I'm not too late...
Her er mitt bidrag:
Here is my entry:
The word on the front means "Friendship"




The word on the tag means "Memories"
*Paper from Crate Paper
*Stamp from Sugar Nellie called "Flowers" designed by Elisabeth Bell, the flowers inside are from Norsk Stempelblad
*Rub-ons from Norsk Stempelblad
*Brads and rondells from Unik Hobby
*Flowers from Prima
*Blue string from Ikea
*Tag from Panduro
Thanks for watching!


5 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Nyydelig kort!
Lekre farger og så utrolig flott fargelagt :)

Klemmer fra Maya

Andrea, sa...

Beautiful card, the image and so sweet and as always your colouring is fabulous. I love the flowers and the way you always finish the inside of your card

Murielle sa...

Waw...Great card Line!!
I love your composition and the flowers are splendid.
Marvellous job!
Thanks for participation FS.
Hugs, Mumur

Ila sa...

This is Absolutley Gorgeous!! and I just love how you finished the inside...Have a Great weekend...Hugs, Ila

cats whiskers sa...

This is beautiful love everything about it, and especially the way you finish of the inside of your card
Hugs jacqui x