torsdag, mars 19, 2009

MY BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

Then the time has come to announce the lucky winner :) :) :)


But first I just have to say that I'm totally blown away by the number of people who have joined this blog candy!!! I would never have imagined that so many of you would come to my little corner of the world, so THANK YOU!!
I do appologize for not visiting all of your blogs this week, but I will come and say hi I promise:)
I wish I could give out a candy to all of you, so maybe I'll do more prizes next time;)

I used Random.org to pick out the winner, and the one going home with the prize is....

...

...

...

...

CAMILLA !!!


Congratulations!

Send meg en mail med fullt navn og adresse så jeg får sendt premien i posten til deg så fort som mulig.
linesandaas@hotmail.com


This weekend I will be away at Scraporama 2009 so the blogworld have to go on without me.
I'm going with three other girls and I can't wait to start shopping craftsupplies!!! :) :)


I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

5 kommentarer:

Camilla sa...

Jippi! Så GØY! :) Fantastisk candy må jeg si. Har sendt deg mail med adresse og sånn. Tittet litt mer rundt på bloggen din og du lager utrolig mye fint! Kanskje vi ses på Scraporama:) Ha en fantastisk helg!

Shazza sa...

congratulatiosn Camilla. Enjoy your weekend Lines

Gry-Heidi sa...

Gratulerer Camilla :)

Tindaloo sa...

grattis til camilla :)

så heldig du er som skal på Scraporama!! Er aldri noen messer her oppe i nord *hjertesukk* ;)

Lisas hjem og skatter sa...

åååååååå, for noen nydelige kort du lager :) blir skikkelig inspirert av å se på kortene dine!! Stå på - gleder meg til å se mer :)
Klem/Lisa