torsdag, oktober 30, 2008

Just a little shopping... :)

I'm baack! Starting off with a few pics from my shopping spree:) I've arrived back home safe and sound, despite the sudden change in weather. I wasn't ready for snow just yet!! I wanted it to be fall just a little while longer... Sooo, now I'm gonna try to reconnect with the creative side and get back in my craftroom, hopefully I'll be able to show you something here later today;)


This is stash bought from Bikuben, Panduro and Steffens :D



And oooh, I almost forgot! I'm gonna give you a little sneakpeak into my weddingplanning, since the invitations are giving me a real headache... blah! This little beauty is going on top of our weddingcake:) Isn't it just gorgeous??!! Actually today it's exactly 7 months to our weddingday.. Jeiks!!I'll be back, hopefully.. ;)

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Massa fint du köpt och bröllopsdekorationen är jättefin.

//Malin

Kristin sa...

Super shoppings, og herlig kaketoppting! :D