onsdag, desember 03, 2008

StampARTic's 1st Challenge

Here is my entry to the grand opening at StampARTic. It was exciting to try out Camillas folding technique, and I tried not to look like a copy cat, eventhough I used the same papers as her. I've been wanting to use this image for quite some time now, she just looks so dreamy to me.
Here is the card folded open. I've used my nestabilities inside to and I've attatched some cute bells with a silverthread. The sentiment says "Juleglede" and means "Christmas Joy". I just had to add those sweet little snowflakes, which are half of a QK die. The pearls are from both Kaisercraft and Kort og Godt. The silverthread is from my stash.

I've covered all the sides, front and back with DP and this is the back. Here is where the closing thread is attatched and I've added my personal stamp
Thanks for watching!
And a heartfelt thanks to all of you who visit my
blog and brighten my day with your lovely comments!

11 kommentarer:

Caroline sa...

kjempe fint kort :)

Anonym sa...

ÅH så vackert kort...
//Malin

Unknown sa...

ÅÅÅ så lekkert kort!!!
Nydelige farger!
Takk for at du deltar!

klem,
Jorunn

Lillemor sa...

What a lovely wintercard you´ve made! Live the colours, almost make me freeze! Thansk for joining our challenge!
Lillemor

Camilla sa...

Ååå så nyydelig Line!! Kjempesøtt motiv, som passer perfekt til papirene fra 3ndy!!
Klemmer fra Camilla.

Alina sa...

very beautiful card, Line! so many nice details!
hugs, Alina

Rach sa...

beautiful, so pretty. love it. hugs rachxx

Lim sa...

Oh Wow my friend, this is beautiful!!! Stunning details and coloring.. WOW.. Gorgeous card and colors. :)) I love it!!
Hugs,
LIM

Kathy sa...

Gorgeous interpretation of the folder card!! I love that paper and the colors are so pretty!! I really like that Tilda as well!! Lovely card :)Kathy

Nikki Fairbairn sa...

Your card is gorgeous Line and I love the design, The Tilda is so pretty and coloured so beautifully. I love how you have decorated the back with your handmade stamp, Hugs, Nikki x

sandra_w sa...

Woww! So beautiful ,Line!!

Hugs, San x