tirsdag, juni 17, 2008

Min første kortbestilling! / My first order!







On mondag I was asked by one of my co-workers if I could make a weddingcard. It's my first order, of course I said yes!! This is really exciting, I'm hoping it's the first of many... ;)
I decided to make a criss cross card, but since I didn't know how I just had to make my own version. It didn't turn out too bad I think. I've used bazzill and paper from the norwegian design "3ndy papir" called "Bris/Breeze". Just love the design on that paper! The stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs, the swirls from QK Revolution (a must!), flowers from Prima and the charm is from Unik Hobby
The sentiment on the bak is from Kort i Hodet and the brads on the flowers are from Forsbakk's Ting og Tang

1 kommentar:

Kristin sa...

Stilig! :D
Var det vanskelig å lage?

(swirlen er forøvrig bestilt... :O)