onsdag, juni 03, 2009

Just Magnolia # 7 "Animals and Insects"

This is my very first entry to the Just Magnolia challenge blog, I've wanted to since it started, but time has not been on my side for months now.. This is a birthday card for a little boy who turned 3 on June 1st. I've used a stamp from the Butterfly collection, and I just love this Edwin chasing bugs! The birthdayboy is completely obsessed with catching bugs at the moment so the image was just perfect for him:) The text means "Congratulations"







CS: Bazzill
DP: BG, I think it's called Wild flowers from the Urban Prairie line
Stamps: Magnolia
Accessories: Spellbinders, Stampin Up border punch, rubon from Norsk Stempelblad, brads from Queen & Co, string and chipboardletter from my stash.

Thanks for visiting and for all of your lovely comments!



2 kommentarer:

Rach sa...

this is fantastic, what a wonderful card.xx

Bente sa...

Så fint!!